What Is The Zone Face Lift?
The Zone Face Lift promotes a kinder holistic approach to helping you naturally look your best. It uses pressure-point massage along with Native American techniques, Asian body mapping and healing herbs. Renowned for removing as much as 10 years of aging over a 12-week programme, Zone Face Lift will leave you feeling blissed-out, with a smoother face to match. For many women, this will eliminate the need for Botox and offers a natural alternative to dermal fillers.
The ultimate “all natural alternative to botox” – Hip & Healthy, Zone Face Lift aims to lift your face and spirits and combines the very best and most effective ancient and modern techniques. This includes Japanese facelift massage which works by freeing constrictions both within the facial muscles and in the connective tissue, healing quartz crystals, holistic facial with hot towels to hydrate and nourish the skin, healing visualisations to release emotions held in the face and advanced facial tools including Guasha and rollers which helps “iron out” wrinkles and stimulate collagen and elastin tightening and sculpting the jawline, helping to lift and reduce any puffiness. It is a gentle, non-invasive, approach to looking younger which aims to offer a glowingly radiant complexion even after the very first treatment.
About Zone Face Lift
- Naturally stimulates collagen and elastin from the inside, tightens, plumps, sculpts the neck line, smooths and lifts the face, leaving a glowing complexion after just one treatment.
- Calming and uplifting, with all the health benefits of foot Reflexology
- A non-invasive treatment based on the principle that Reflex points on your face are connected to every area of your body, and that stimulating the Reflexes helps to balance the corresponding body parts.
- Helps to reduce stress as well as migraines, sinus problems, insomnia, teeth grinding, IBS, joint pain and depression
- Can be beneficial to those undergoing fertility treatment or wishing to conceive.
ADVANCED FACIAL REFLEXOLOGY
Facial Reflexology aims to help your entire body function at its optimal level with one incredible added side effect – a younger, radiant and glowing complexion. Facial Reflexology also promotes the production of skin tissue and improves skin tone.
The treatment focuses on reflex points on the face, which help stimulate the body’s healing mechanisms, improve circulation and nerve conduction and balances the body. I trained at The London School of Reflexology under the renowned Bergman Zone Method.
During the treatment I and I also incorporate a scalp, neck and arm massage. Many clients combine it with traditional reflexology, crystal and energy healing for complete relaxation and wellbeing.
Sharing the same principles as Foot Reflexology, Facial Reflexology works to identify the root cause through your current symptoms and then treats it with a proper plan. Using hands and fingers, facial muscles and nerve endings are stimulated and re-invigorated, opening up the energy channels throughout the body.Zone Therapy Face Lift aims to take 10 years off in 12 weeks. The results are fresh not frozen..with healthy looking, glowing skin. Tightens, plumps, sculpts and lifts.
This is a bespoke, luxury treatment that uses ancient Chinese and Japanese methods which releases stagnation, muscle tension and tension in the face. The treatment also includes working on the facial reflexology points which adds to internal health benefits to balance entire body, not just the face.
Not only does it lift the face, it irons out fine lines, tightens and speeds up the elimination of congestion such as eye bags.
The tools used to help to decongest the skin and improve blood flow and circulation. The specialist techniques to encourage limp drainage which detoxify, helping to clear sinus congestion, prevent acne, and dark skin pigmentation and reduced puffiness or dark circles under the eyes.
Typically after the first treatment, the client will remark they feel a buzz all over their face and feel as they are glowing. This is because we have worked deeply on facial tissue, The client blood flows more increase comma nutrients are encouraged towards stagnant muscle tissue and the nerve supply reawakens.
Zone face lift therapy improves blood flow, oxygenates tissue and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin from the inside out. Are
Other benefits also include:
- Helps to relax over tight muscle in the face, neck and shoulders.
- Improves blood flow and oxygen to the cells in the face and carries nutrients to the cells and aids the removal of waste products through the lymphatic system. Stimulate sebaceous glands which produce more sebum, which helps to soften the skin and also works as an antibacterial film which can improve conditions such as acne.
- Removes dead skin cells leaving the skin smoother and softer.
- Loosens scar tissue.
- Reduces puffiness and breaks down localise fatty deposits.
- Stimulates the automatic nervous system, parasympathetic system and peripheral nerve endings which can help clients who have suffered a stroke or have Bell’s Palsy.
- Deep simulation increases cellular function and regeneration of body cells.
- Reduces sinus congestion by releasing air and mucous membrane in the sinus cavities in the facial and cranial bones. The massage techniques used to help to drain these areas.
- Enhance a skin condition. Regular treatment may help you to preserve youthful skin and soften wrinkles and fine lines.